2 Bedroom Northstar, Whistler
Our rental is 500 meters walking distance from the Telus Conference Centre!
- Cozy double bed in the bedroom
- Double bed in the second bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Gas fireplace
- Right across from Marketplace Centre
- 13-minute walk away from Whistler's Mountain Bike Park
Enjoy access to the lifts, gondolas, and outdoor activities just a short stroll from your accommodation.
The spacious and bright 2 BEDROOM condo sleeps up to 6 guests on 2 double beds and a double sofa bed.
Retreat back to the open-plan LIVING ROOM and entertain around the fireplace or watch a movie together on the TV.
Enjoy a steaming hot cup of coffee or tea on your own private BALCONY.
Prepare meals in the privacy of your own FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN, complete with a sink, an oven, stovetop, a mini-fridge, and microwave. Reconnect with your loved ones at the dining room table with seating for everyone.
Get ready for your day on the slopes in either of the 2 BATHROOMS.
Do your laundry with ease in the IN-SUITE LAUNDRY FACILITIES.
This beautiful property is located at Stoney Creek Northstar by ResortQuest. Our rental is only a 3-minute walk away from Whistler's Marketplace Shopping Centre, but if you're trying to save a few dollars on supplies, we recommend going to the IGA instead. It's only a 3-minute walk away!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Please note that a damage deposit of $250 to $2000 will be collected upon your arrival, depending on the unit type.
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
- Explore lively Whistler with the complimentary shuttle, a mere 5 minutes from the property!
- A number of these units are available and each unit features individual decor and bedding arrangements! Please specify your preferences with us upon booking
- A mid-stay cleaning will be provided during stays of 5 days or more
- Please note that, upon arrival, a damage deposit of $250 to $2000 will be collected