200m de la navette | Chalet Moderne 8p + Hammam4 Bedroom Chalet for 8, Le Chalet Denali
Spend the perfect ski getaway in our stunning mountain-style chalet for 8 in Val d'Isère! Ideally located in the exclusive Petit Alaska area, you'll enjoy easy access to everything you need. 200m away from 300m worth of pistes awaits you! When you don't feel like skiing, try dog-sledding, skating, ice-climbing, the Camp Trapeur, or cross-country skiing. After a wonderful day, return to our cozy chalet and warm up by the fireplace.
- Quick Acess to 300km worth of pistes
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Private Jacuzzi
- En-Suite Hammam
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Complimentary bread and croissants on the first morning
- Ski shuttle 200m away
- Parking available
Our modern 120m2 chalet features:
- Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with Twin beds and 1 bedroom with Double bed, each with an en-suite shower room and WC. Hammam
- Mezzanine: 1 bedroom with Double bed and en-suite bathroom (bath + shower) + WC.
- Living room with cable TV, Bluetooth speakers, fireplace (wood provided!)
- Kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hobs, oven, microwave, fridge, kettle, coffee machine, and toaster
- Terrace with hammam
Other amenities at Chalet Denali on-site that you will love :
- Bathrobes, slippers, and towels are provided
- Board games
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bread and croissants are delivered to your chalet on the first morning of your stay
- Food and Drink: Pick up some groceries at Sherpa Supermarché, a 4-minute drive away. If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a crêpe at Crepe Val's, 4 minutes away, or make your way to Restaurant le Lodge.
- Outdoor Activities: Val D'Isère is a world-famous ski resort town in the French Alps. The town is nestled in a valley between the peaks of the Grande Casse and the Taillefer and is surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. The skiing is some of the best in Europe, and the town is a popular destination for winter sports enthusiasts. In addition to skiing, Val D'Isère offers a variety of other activities, including snowboarding, mountain biking, and hiking
- Places to See: At the foot of the mythical Face de Bellevarde, discover the history of Val d'Isère. From founders to Olympic champions to international ski resorts, meet the people who have shaped the village
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Enjoy the complimentary welcome basket!
- Mid-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) is available for €59/day. A full end-of-stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) is included!
- Upon arrival, a damage deposit of €2000 will be collected
- Daily tourist tax is subject to change. Please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates
- Bring your pet along and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of €10/night and €50/week
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout
- By booking this property you agree to our house rules, health & safety and cancellation policies
- 24/7 Customer Support
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day