Mountain Getaway | Great Location/Hot Pools Access
Escape to the ideal Rocky Mountain getaway in our incredible and spacious 3-level condo. You will love to sleep among the peaks while only being a few minutes from lively downtown Banff.
Tucked up high on Tunnel Mountain, our charming, mountain-style 2 bedroom condo with loft offers an unbeatable Rocky Mountain holiday! You will find peace and relaxation surrounded by amazing nature and in the midst of the stunning mountains, while being only minutes from the vibrant and exciting Banff town centre - read on for our recommendations. Make sure you curl up in front of the wood-burning fireplace, with Firewood provided, after a wonderful day spent outside.
Other features you'll love:
- 2 bedrooms with 1 Queen bed each
- Queen bed in the cozy loft
- Double sofa bed in the living room, bedding supplied!
- Beautiful wood burning fireplace + FREE Firewood
- PRIVATE Balcony and Patio - step out to enjoy the fresh air
- Access 2 breathtaking SHARED Hot Pools with Mountain views!
- Daily housekeeping is Included
- Free Wi-Fi and underground parking
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Front desk & local concierge service available right on-site
Drift to sleep in the 2 BEDROOMS on the ground floor, each featuring a cozy Queen bed, and you can enjoy the patio just outside. The open LOFT upstairs contains a third Queen bed to sleep 6 guests comfortably. In the living area, there is also a Double sofa bed to accommodate the kids, so this condo can sleep up to a maximum of 8 people if needed.
There are 2 BATHROOMS - one features a shower-tub combination, and the other contains a lovely walk-in shower. We've got you covered with FREE toiletries and towels - make sure to use some of the excellent Rocky Mountain Soap products available to you!
The bright, open-concept LIVING AREA includes a comfortable sofa bed and a 32inch flat screen TV with cable. On rainy days, we think you'll love to watch your favourite movie on the DVD player, or rent one on-site. Warm up in front of the grand, wood-burning fireplace, while outside, your private balcony is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings!
Cook up a storm in the full KITCHEN that provides everything you need to prepare meals in the comforts of your mountain condo, including a fridge, a stove, a microwave, and a full complement of cookware, dishware and utensils in the cupboards. Share laughs around the lovely wooden dining table with seating for everyone. Brew up a cup of coffee or tea in the mornings before heading out the door onto one of Banff's most accessible hikes: Tunnel Mountain Trail.
Our guests have access to a number of excellent amenities in the secluded Hidden Ridge Resort, where this property is conveniently located. Unwind in the SPECTACULAR Shared outdoor hot pools and soak in the views of Banff and the Rockies. Each hot pool is heated to a different temperature, so you're sure to find the perfect one for ultimate relaxation. In the winter, warm up in the character sauna converted from a 1940s cabin, and in the summer, rent a bike and head out on the town. Please note that the price is based on 4 occupants, and an extra person charge applies for additional adults.
We recommend having a car as the lively Banff centre is a short 2-minute drive away, though it's worth taking advantage of your FREE Roam bus passes during your stay - the bus stop is just outside. If you're interested in bringing your furry friend with you, a number of pet-friendly suites are available for a charge. Please do let us know if you'd like to bring your pet; they will love the complimentary pet package!
During the summer, we love to bike around town or on the Legacy Trail nearby. In the winter, head to the slopes of Nakiska, Sunshine or Lake Louise - you will not be disappointed! In town, we highly recommend checking out Bear Street Tavern for a delicious pizza!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Upon arrival, you may be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit. Please note that if using a credit card it is $50/night, and if using cash or debit card it is $200.
Due to the COVID-19, certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Due to the COVID-19, certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 6 adults and 2 children
- Upon arrival, you may be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit. If using a credit card it is $50/night, and if using cash or debit card it is $200
- Take advantage of the peaceful forested location and keep an eye out for wildlife!
- Rent a bike for $5/hour and $30/day (subject to availability). We'll provide you with bike locks and helmets!
- Grill up your dinner at the shared BBQ area on-site, open year-round!
- There is complimentary Outdoor and Underground parking
- Keep clean with the laundry facilities available for you
- Enjoy the convenience of Complimentary local calls
- Bring your pet along on the adventure for $25 (+tax) per pet per night - please inform our team upon booking
- Please note that our unit may be a couple minutes' walk from the amenities
- The price is based on 4 occupants and an extra person charge will apply for additional adults
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day