Green Mountains Retreat | Luminous Rooms + Wet Bar
Nestled in the beautiful Green Mountains, this exceptional 4-bedroom house is the perfect choice for a memorable holiday! Graced with an array of large windows, our spacious home offers amazing views and beautiful sunsets. You'll love our modern amenities, which include a large kitchen, a wet bar, and luminous bedrooms. Located in the heart of Vermont, enjoy the region's most iconic attractions and easy access to VAST trail system.
- Prime Location in the Killington Area
- Luminous Rooms w/ Stunning Mountain Views
- Wood-Burning Fireplace + Heated Tile Flooring
- Wet Bar & Full Kitchen w/ Wine Fridge
- 300 Mbps Internet & Smart TVs
- Master Suite w/ Luxury Bath
- 30-min to Killington & 25-min to Pico - Two of Vermont's Best Ski Resorts!
Welcome to our outstanding 3800 sq. ft contemporary-style home. Here we've got you covered with all the amenities that you need & more!
- Living Room: wood-burning fireplace (+ extra Duraflame logs), smart TV, bay window seat, wet bar
- Open Kitchen: granite counters w/ breakfast island, waffle maker, crock pot, instant pot, air fryer, baking sheet, wine fridge + dining area
- Living Area: multiple sitting areas by the glass windows
- Office Room: large desk + bathroom w/ walk-in shower
- Laundry Room: in-suite washer/dryer + powder room
- Deck w/ Garden: gas BBQ (year round), table, chairs, parasols ( seasonal furniture )
- 4 Bedrooms: 1 master suite, 3 adjoining bedrooms
Master Ensuite Bedroom: large bay windows, king bed, ensuite bath, walk-in closet, sofa, smart TV, desk
2nd Bedroom: king bed, long sofa chair, smart TV
3rd Bedroom: queen bed, smart TV
4th Bedroom: full bed
- Ensuite Bathroom: bath, shower, double sink
- Jack & Jill Bathroom: bathtub, double-sink
Food and Drink
- Maple Sugar & Vermont Spice: a great breakfast option with outstanding pancakes - 20-min
- The Cluckin' Cafe & Culinary Institute: excellent food and creative menus. Their fish tacos are a must-try - 10-min drive
- Casey's Caboose: voted #1 restaurant in Killington, Casey's serves a wide variety of delicious food in a rustic train-themed pub. You'll love their Gourmet Burgers! - 30-min drive
- VAST Trail System: enjoy some of the best snowmobiling in the world here in Vermont - check out VAST Trail mobile app for more information
- The Beast: a 1500-acre mountain resort in Killington with many winter activities for all ages
- Pico Mountain Resort: try rock climbing, snowmobile tours, or snowshoeing - 25-min drive
- Mountain Top Resort: get access to many winter & summer activities and spas at this all-season resort - 15-min drive
- Thundering Brook Falls Trail: a 0.4-mile hiking trail leading to beautiful waterfalls - 30-min drive
Things to Do
- Baird Farm: a family-owned farm producing exquisite maple syrups - just a 7-min walk away
- Kamuda's Country Market: a quaint little market with local products - 10-min drive
- No smoking of any kind indoors
- No pets allowed.
- You can park up to 5 cars in the driveway.
- We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day