Lake Huron Getaway | Top Location + Private Beach!
Welcome to our 2-bedroom house in Lexington, a peaceful retreat surrounded by vivid nature and ample garden space! This gem is perfect for groups seeking a well-equipped and tastefully decorated space that feels just like home. Enjoy leisurely walks that will lead you to Lake Huron or head a few miles down to Downtown Lexington and experience the city's main attractions. Book now and secure a unique stay with everything at your fingertips.
- Single-Level Unit w/ Tasteful Decor
- Big Backyard, Deck, Firepit & Charcoal BBQ
- Stocked Kitchen + Drip Coffee Maker
- 50’ HDTV & High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Beach Wagon + Kids' Bikes & Lifejackets
- Private Beach: 2 Blocks Away
Our bright 814 sq ft 2-bedroom house includes:
- 1st Bedroom: queen bed
- 2nd Bedroom: queen bed & bunk beds
- Living Area: sofas, smart TV, children’s books & games
- Kitchen: fully equipped. Extras- Drip coffee maker, blender & crockpot
- Bathroom: shower-in-bath, hairdryer & toiletries
- Outdoor Area: large backyard, deck, charcoal bbq grill, firepit, bike/ski storage space, 8 Adirondack chairs (in the storage shed), wagon, kids bikes and lifejackets
Food & Drinks:
- Cadillac House Inn & Tavern: fine dining in one of the area's most historic buildings
- Lexington Coffee: wonderful range of fresh coffees and snacks
- Lakeview Hills Golf Course: one of Northern Michigan's top golfing spots
- Tierney Park: enjoy picnics, volleyball and a playground
Places to See:
- Lexington Village Theatre: music, drama and stand-up comedy
- Lexington State Harbor: picturesque marina on Lake Huron
- Outdoor parking: available on the driveway for a maximum of 2 cars. Sleeping in RVs, tents or campers in the driveway is strictly prohibited.
- Street parking: prohibited
- Bring your pets (max 2) for an extra fee of $20.00/night/pet or $100.00/stay/pet
- We ask they be leashed or secured on the property. Dogs should not whine, bark, yelp or howl excessively.
- Neighbourhood quiet hours: between 11 pm and 7 am
- Parking for vehicles is prohibited along the beach road and at the access point. However, you are welcome to park your bicycles and wagons
- Beach: please be aware there are stairs leading down to the beach
- Feel free to use our wagon to carry your essentials to the beach
- Fireworks: strictly prohibited
- Please note that to provide host and guest liability and damage protection, you will receive a secure link upon booking to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal. A pre-authorization of $25 will be held on your credit card 7 days ahead of check-in, through to check-out.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day