Slopeside Suite | Relaxation & Adventure unite!
Escape to the ultimate ski-in/ski-out sanctuary in the breathtaking wilderness of Whistler. Our mountain resort grants effortless access to Blackcomb Mountain and limitless outdoor exploits. Nestled amidst stunning natural beauty, relish in the luxury of affordability. Discover spacious accommodations and a wide range of amenities, ensuring an unforgettable stay. Welcome to your idyllic mountain retreat, where relaxation and adventure unite.
- Ski-in/ski-out Mountain Retreat
- Nestled In Whistler's Wilderness
- Easy Access To Blackcomb Mountain
- Close To Outdoor Adventures
- Prime Location For Relaxation
- Surrounded By Scenic Beauty
- Indulge In Affordable Luxury
Sleeps up to 4 people. Our 560 sq. ft. suite features:
- 1st Bedroom: 1 king bed
- 2nd Bedroom: 1 queen pull-out bed
- Living Area: rock fireplace(gas), floor-to-ceiling windows, smart TV w/ premium channels
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen with granite speckled countertops
- Private Balcony
- Bathroom: tub/shower combination
Other amenities at Blackcomb Springs Suites by Clique include (but are not limited to):
- Shared bbq area, heated outdoor pool, hot tubs + exercise room
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, shuttle to Whistler Village
- Ski, board & bike storage, gear rental shop + 24h on-site market store
- Heated, secured underground parking with 2(two) EV sockets
- Coin or app-operated laundry machines
- Outdoor Activities: Immerse yourself in a thrilling Whistler summer with popular activities like exploring lakes, beaches, and parks, invigorating walks and hikes, exhilarating mountain biking, serene canoeing and kayaking, thrilling white-water rafting, breathtaking ziplining, unforgettable helicopter tours, entertaining frisbee golf, exciting lake fishing, captivating black bear viewing tours, championship golfing, iconic Peak to Peak gondola sightseeing, adrenaline-pumping Via Ferrata, and awe-inspiring floatplane tours.
- Local Dining: Whistler's culinary scene delights with the best pizza at Fat Tony's, upscale fare at Earls Kitchen + Bar, locally sourced plates at Araxi, and modern Italian cuisine at Il Caminetto.
- Places to See: Explore Whistler's cultural gems: Audain Art Museum, award-winning architecture; Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, showcasing Squamish & Lil'wat traditions.
Fees Upon Arrival
- Damage deposit: $200
- Parking: underground parking - $25 CAD/night + taxes (maximum clearance of 7')
- Pets: $29/pet/night or $58/pet/stay (plus taxes)
- Maximum of 2 dogs allowed per reservation and subject to the availability of pet-friendly units
- The properties here are individually decorated
- By booking this property you agree to our house rules, health & safety and cancellation policies
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day