Central room in the Rockies | Rooftop Hot Pools
Welcome to our charming mountain getaway, just a minute's walk from the vibrant Banff town centre. At the end of a great day in the mountains, soak in the rooftop hot pools before returning to your retreat. Other features we think you'll love:
- Master bedroom with 1 King-sized bed
- Double pull-out sofa bed in the living room (bed linen and pillows provided)
- Private Balcony and Gas Fireplace
- One of Banff's newest boutique properties!
- Two pristine Rooftop Hot Pools with mountain views on-site
- Free Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Underground Heated Parking, including 4 charging stalls!
- IGA supermarket is a block away
- 24/7 hotel style front desk service. Check-in and late arrivals are a breeze!
Our newly-built and cozy 494 sq.ft. suite is set against a backdrop of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, located a mere 1-minute walk from the lively town centre. Large windows and natural wood furnishings will have you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated in this functional space. You'll love to breathe the fresh air from your private balcony, or to cozy up in front of the gas fireplace on cooler evenings.
There is 1 BEDROOM with 1 Mountain Luxury king-sized bed. Additional guests or the little ones will get a good night's rest on the pull-out sofa bed in the living room. Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child!
Get ready in the full and modern BATHROOM, with a deluxe Mountain Rain Shower, a vanity, a hairdryer, and an iron.
Sit back and relax in the bright and open LIVING AREA with a comfortable sofa and a flat panel TV. For your comfort, enjoy Air Conditioning in the summer. Step out onto your Private Balcony to enjoy the mountain air!
Cook up a quick snack in the KITCHENETTE, equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, sink, and a basic assortment of cookware and utensils. For coffee and tea lovers, brew up a cup of your favourite morning drink in the coffee maker and kettle in your room. Sit down with visitors at the wooden dining table with seating for 2.
This room provides access to excellent amenities at the Moose Hotel & Suites, where this property is conveniently located. Unwind in one of the rooftop hot pools with mountain views, or get pampered at the Meadow Spa & Pools. Indulge in a lasagna at Pacini, the Italian restaurant on-site. Get a sense of the history of the area at the heritage Corner House on-site. If you don't feel like strolling into town, hop onto the complimentary Roam bus to experience the best of Banff (runs from 7am to 11pm daily).
Please enquire upon booking if you're interested in bringing your pet, as we will be happy to try and accommodate them (additional pet fees apply). And, a complimentary pet package may be available for your furry companion!
Dining is available at Pacini Italian Restaurant, featuring gourmet Italian food with unique and authentic flavours and a warm and friendly ambiance. Downtown Sally features fresh baked pastries made in our world-class pastry kitchen and freshly brewed, high quality coffee.
In the summer, stroll over to the Cave and Basin area to take in the history of Banff and the lovely hot springs. Drive along the Bow Valley Parkway to catch glances of wildlife, including wolves, bears, or more! Johnston Canyon is a beautiful place for a gentle stroll, and we'd recommend heading up to the Ink Pots.
In the winter, you're minutes from Norquay and Sunshine, and Lake Louise is a 40-minute drive away.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Key to Banff Savings program offered. (Just use your accommodation key to unlock discounts and special offers at a range of retail stores, restaurants, pubs, and activity providers in Banff, exclusive and only to guests staying at Banff Lodging Company family of hotels.)
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in in the amount of the value equivalent to $50.
- FREE access to the indoor pool, open as early as 6:30am, and the sauna!
- Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child
- Fitness room with treadmills, stair climbers, various free weights and bench, and yoga mats
- Have an event in the large meeting room with lovely views!
- Laundry facilities available on-site
- Make sure to check out the heritage Corner House on-site!
- Pamper yourself at the full-service Spa with private lounge
- If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, a small number of pet-friendly suites are available for an additional charge of $25 per pet per night! Please enquire upon booking.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day