Luxe Heavenly Villa | Pools, Fitness Centre
Escape to your perfect Lake Tahoe getaway! Our cozy villa is nestled above the clouds on a Sierra Nevada ridge. You will love the easy access to the slopes in the winter, with gorgeous Lake Tahoe just a short drive away. Take in breathtaking views of the beautiful Carson Valley, just out your door.
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Parking Available on-site
- Access to Indoor/Outdoor Pools + Hot Tubs
- AMAZING fitness facility with pools, spas, tennis courts, and a rock climbing wall
- Convenient Shuttle to Downtown
- Gondola to the slopes
- On-site Guest Services team to ensure you have a stress-free stay!
- On-site outdoor parking
In the winter, the Skier Express gondola provides easy access to Heavenly Mountain’s Stagecoach Chairlift. During the summer, world-famous hiking and biking trails are only a few minutes from the front door, and just down the hill are Lake Tahoe’s beautiful beaches, boating, paddle boarding, and kayaking! There is something for everyone here, and our space offers a quiet escape after a day outside.
Come and stay in our charming and spacious 750 sq.ft. Lake Tahoe villa! Your suite includes:
- Bedroom: 1 King bed
- Living Area: Queen-sized sleeper sofa, flat-screen TV with DVD player. Stereo system.
- Bathroom: Toiletries and towels are provided
- Kitchen: Microwave oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, full-sized oven, dishes, utensils, and cooking necessities. Dining table with seating.
Additional amenities and services are available at the Tahoe Ridge Resort including:
- Year-round indoor and outdoor pool access.
- Fitness centre, tennis courts, (indoor/outdoor) basketball nets, racquetball court, badminton court, group fitness classes, and more!
- 3 on-site restaurants
- Ski rentals
- Relax and pamper yourself in the on-site Spa
- In the summer, spend the day at Rolling Pines Beach - about a 20-minute drive.
- In the winter, take the Skier Express and hit the slopes
- Mott Canyon Tavern & Grill: Highly rated for the burgers!
- The Chart House: a fine dining experience
- Grab a coffee at the Bean Bar is located in Round Hill Village
- Grab groceries at the on-site Marketplace or Safeway in town
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Dive into the pools on-site - the outdoor pool is seasonal
- Please note that there is no air-conditioning
- At check-in, you will receive a unit with the same specs as the images shown. However, the actual decor, view, and furniture layout may differ. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Fully-refundable damage deposit: $115 USD
- Resort Fee: $39 USD/night/room + tax. This fee covers exclusive access to parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, and use of ALL on-site amenities. It also includes access to on-property and off-property shuttles, along with the Skier Express gondola
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day