2017 Opening Dates for North America's Best Ski Resorts
Winter is quickly approaching and here at Leavetown, we couldn't be happier! Recent drops in temperature have already brought snowfall to some of North America’s most iconic mountains, giving an early start to ski and snowboarding season excitement. Our anticipation to hit the slopes has been building all summer, and now with the release […]
Winter is quickly approaching – and here at Leavetown, we couldn’t be happier! Recent drops in temperature have already brought snowfall to some of North America’s most iconic mountains, giving an early start to ski and snowboarding season excitement. Our anticipation to hit the slopes has been building all summer, and now with the release of ski resort opening dates, we want you to have first pick of the best ski resorts in Canada and the USA.
If you’re like us and can’t wait to start booking your 2017/2018 mountain holiday, keep in mind that all guests who book with Leavetown receive a $50 voucher that they can use toward their lift tickets. Looking for recommendations on where to stay and what to do? Check out some of our popular destinations and explore our large selection of winter activities for some powder inspiration!
Opening Dates for Ski Resorts in Canada
- Lake Louise – November 11
- Marmot Basin (Jasper) – November 11
- Sunshine Village (Banff) – November 11
- Nakiska Ski Area (Banff/Canmore) – November 23
- Mt. Norquay (Banff) – December 1
- Big White (Kelowna) – November 23
- Whistler Blackcomb – November 23
- Sun Peaks – November 25
- Silver Star (Vernon) – November 29
- Fernie Alpine – December 1
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort – December 2
- Kicking Horse (Golden) – December 8
- Mt. Washington Alpine Resort – December 8
- Panorama Mountain (Invermere) – December 8
- Kimberley – December 12
- Blue Mountain – December 10
- Tremblant – November 23
- Mont-Sainte-Anne – December 2
Opening Dates for Ski Resorts in the USA
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area – November 9
- Kirkwood – November 25
- Tahoe Donner – December 8
- Breckenridge – November 10
- Keystone – November 10
- Vail – November 17
- Beaver Creek – November 22
- Crested Butte – November 23
- Telluride – November 23
- Park City – November 17
- Deer Valley Resort – December 2
- Sundance – December 6
- Killington – October 28
- Jackson Hole – November 25
*All opening dates listed above have been tentatively forecasted by the ski resorts and are subject to change depending on weather.
Book Your Ski Getaway Today!
Whether you’re looking for a luxury spa mountain retreat or a cozy private home perfect for large groups, we provide you with thousands of accommodation options to suit your needs. But you may want to hurry – our Christmas and New Year’s dates are selling out fast!
To book your Winter 2017/2018 ski holiday and save big on ski passes, give our Destination Experts a call at 1.877.902.1616 or visit our selection of accommodations and activities at leavetown.com to find your perfect mountainside vacation. We’re happy to answer any guest inquiries and give you our recommendations for some of the best skiing and snowboarding in North America!