Premium Ski-in Suite with Balcony | 9 Hot Tubs
Enjoy the luxury of easy access to the slopes and fantastic on-site amenities when you stay in this spacious two-bedroom suite that sleeps up to 6 guests. Right outside, the slopes or the hiking trails are steps away, ensuring you'll be coming back for more!
- Unlimited Access to 9 Hot Tubs & Pools
- Fitness Center, Sauna & Steam Room
- Arcade + On-Site The Hub Bar
- Midweek Maid Service
- Free Shuttle to Breckenridge attractions
- Easy Check-In & Activity Planning at the Concierge
You will love to stay in our modern and cozy 1125 sq. ft. premium suite, located slopeside in Breckenridge!
- Master Bedroom: comfortable plush queen bed
- Second Bedroom: queen bed
- 2 Full Bathrooms: located adjacent to the two bedrooms each with modern fixings and plenty of space.
- Living Area: TV, wood-burning fireplace, queen-size sleeper sofa, dining table (for 4), private balcony with access from both the living room and the bedroom
- Kitchen: full-sized fridge, sink, stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. There is also a shared BBQ area available for you to enjoy.
This amazing property is located in Building 4 at Beaver Run Resort a full service, slope-side resort that offers you great amenities and services including:
- Huge Hot Tub (capacity 20+)
- Outdoor Tennis Court
- Beaver Run complex
- Complimentary Ski Lockers
Food and Drink:
- Downstairs at Eric's: Après-ski pub for the whole family, with HDTVs, casual comfort food & a long list of beers on tap
- Breckenridge Brewery & Pub: Inviting local microbrewery, bar & eatery offering craft beers & pub grub in a TV-enhanced setting
- Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant and Cantina: Mexican kitchen featuring specialty tacos & margaritas, outdoor seating & an après-ski scene
- Breckenridge Ski Resort: Full-service recreational facility with ski lessons, rentals, on-site lodging & terrain parks
- BreckConnect Gondola: Free gondola rides to the bases of peaks 7 & 8, which offer skiing plus summer hikes & a fairground
- Escape Room Breckenridge: Collaborative groups are locked into 1 of 3 themed rooms & use their wits to escape within an hour
Places to See:
- Country Boy Mine (Tourist attraction)
- High Line Railroad Park (Local history museum)
- Complimentary locker rooms near the exercise room
- One vehicle per accommodation is allowed to park on the property for an additional charge of $10/day/vehicle during the non-ski season and $36/day/vehicle for ski season.
- For more information on the complimentary shuttle contact the front desk
- The business center located is located in the main lobby (Faxing, shipping/mailing, printing, and copying – fees may apply depending on volume)
- Beaver Run offers full laundry and dry cleaning services (fees may apply)
- Guest services on-site include a concierge desk and bellman
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day