Super Appartement Confortable et Lumineux Avec TV
Discover the stunning coastline of northern France when you book a stay in our charming 1 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 6 in Cancale! Conveniently located only 4km from the beach and 650 from the shops and restaurants, you'll have access to everything you'll need!
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Sleeping alcove for 2
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Watch a show on the TV
- Whip up a snack in the kitchenette
- Wi-Fi Available
- Semi-covered pool and hot tub
- Sauna on-site
- FREE Outdoor Parking On-Site
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to Cancale and discover the stunning views of the rugged coastline. Ideally located 650 m from the port, the center, and the shops and only 4 km from the breathtaking beach of Port-Mer, our comfortable 36m2 apartment is the perfect destination for friends or families seeking a relaxing and scenic getaway. Spend days strolling along the gorgeous coast, discovering the history, and enjoying the delicious local cuisine. In the evening, take advantage of the FREE sauna session offered per week per apartment! Our lovely space comfortably sleeps 4 guests but can accommodate up to 6.
Our apartment has 1 BEDROOM with 1 Double bed. You'll find a separate sleeping area for 2 guests and a Sofa bed in the living area. Bed linen is included! Ask for a change of linen for an additional charge.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with a shower. We'll provide you with bath linen, however, a fresh set is available for an additional charge.
After a day outside, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and watch your favourite French show on the TV. You can connect with friends and family back home using the Wi-Fi, available for an additional fee. Some units may have a balcony/terrace - Please let us know if you would like an apartment with a balcony/terrace and we will do our best to accommodate you!
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Les Hauts de la Houle where our space is conveniently located. These include access to the semi-covered pool and hot tub, sauna (available for an additional fee), bike storage, and equipment for loan including board games, irons, hairdryers, seafood utensils, raclette grills, and more!
If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with FREE outdoor parking available on-site!
Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet and we will do our best to accommodate them for €7/day (for stays up to 5 nights) or €39/week (for stays of 6 nights or more). Baby kits (bed + chair) are available for €7/day or €25/stay (upon reservation, subject to availability).
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person. An end-of-stay cleaning is included for short stays! Guests staying 6 nights or more are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is available for €45 to €65.
If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a delicious meal at A Contre Courant or at Restaurant L'Atelier de l'Huitre! Pick up some groceries at Carrefour City, just a 7-minute walk away. Take a day trip to visit the Mont Saint-Michel, a 50-minute drive away! Visit the Fort Maritime Ile de Rimains or Pointe du Grouin to enjoy the views.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with FREE outdoor parking available on-site!
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Room and bedding configurations may vary - please specify preferences upon booking
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- Relax in the semi-covered heated pool and the hot tub from 9:30 am - 7:45 pm (length: 6m x 15m)
- Enjoy access to the sauna for €8/session or €39/6 sessions. Please note that there is 1 session provided/unit/week
- Have your beds made upon arrival for €35 - €50
- Bed and bathroom linens included! Request a fresh set for €8/kit
- An end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is available for €45 - €65. End-of-stay cleaning is included for short stays!
- Beds made upon arrival and end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) are available for €75 to €105
- Baby kits (bed + chair) are available for €7/day or €25/stay (upon reservation, subject to availability)
- Wi-Fi is available for €4.90/day, €19.90/week, €24.90/week/family (3 connections)
- Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet and we will do our best to accommodate them for €7/day (for stays up to 5 nights) or €39/week (for stays of 6 nights or more)
- Laundry is available for €5/wash or €3/dry
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day