Appartement en duplex à 500m de la plage
Escape to our charming and quiet duplex apartment in Ciboure! You will love to be located near the sandy Socoa beach, only 500m by pedestrian walkway and 700m by car. Head into the lively town centre to experience the trendy shops, tasty restaurants, and seasonal markets.
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
The charming port town of Ciboure, located near Spain, features gorgeous sandy beaches and faces beautiful Saint-Jean-de-Luz. Explore Basque Country and then return to our cozy and charming 48m2 duplex apartment, perched on a hillside in a quiet residential neighbourhood overlooking the turquoise bay. A 500m stroll along the footpath on the coast brings you to the stunning Socoa beach, while the lively town centre of Ciboure is found at 2.5km. Trendy shops and boutiques and delicious restaurants are a mere 500m away. At the end of a great day, breathe the fresh air on your furnished terrace or loggia before preparing a meal in the kitchen!
Other features you'll love:
- Bedroom with a Double bed
- Second sleeping area with a Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer!
- Sleeping Alcove with a Bunk bed
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Furnished Terrace or Loggia
- FREE Basic Wi-Fi, Full Service Wi-Fi Available
- Bed linen and towels are supplied upon arrival
- Access to a lovely Outdoor Pool
- FREE parking space
- DISCOUNTED rates for Thalassotherapy and surf school!
- On-Site Guest Services team to ensure you have a stress-free stay
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM upstairs in our apartment, featuring a Double bed. A second sleeping area upstairs may be a Bedroom with a Double bed, or an open Sleeping Alcove with 2 Single beds. Bedding configurations vary - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! An additional Sleeping Alcove on the ground floor features a Bunk bed.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS - one on each floor. We've got you covered with bed linen and towels SUPPLIED upon arrival, and additional linen or a change of linen is available for a charge.
Sit back and relax in the open LIVING AREA with a comfortable sofa and a flat-screen TV with TNT channels in French, Spanish, Basque, English, German and Austrian. Reconnect with loved ones using the FREE Wi-Fi in Basic Access, or upgrade to Premium Access from €5/day. Step out onto your furnished terrace or loggia to breathe the fresh sea breeze after a great day!
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of hotplates, a fridge, a microwave/grill, and a dishwasher. In the mornings, brew a tasty cup of coffee or boil a hot cup of tea, and enjoy it out on the furnished terrace or loggia. Entertain visitors or hire a board game on-site and play at the dining table with seating for everyone.
Our guests enjoy access to a variety of services and amenities at the Résidence Soko-Eder, where our property is conveniently located. Dive into the outdoor unheated swimming pool on-site and soak up some sun on the sun loungers. The little ones are sure to love the playground! Enjoy playing ping-pong and other fun activities available on-site. Take advantage of the convenient lending service of toasters, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, vacuum cleaners, soccer and ping-pong equipment, and parasols for the beach. Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities on-site and surf lovers will adore the outdoor surfboard washing area. In the mornings, arrange for a tasty treat from the bakery service, or a delicious continental breakfast in the breakfast room, to start your day off right.
We recommend bringing a car to get around this gorgeous region, and there is a complimentary outdoor parking space per apartment available on-site. In the summer, enjoy the Children's Club and Free Adult Entertainment at the residence, and make sure to take advantage of the discounted rates for the Thalassotherapy in Saint-Jean-de-Luz and the surf school!
Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €200/apartment damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, they may be accommodated on request only from €6/day. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end-of-stay cleaning will be charged from €40 to €100.
Also, note that this unit accommodates a maximum of 6 guests (inclusive of babies and infants).
During your stay in Ciboure, there is no shortage of excellent activities for you to partake in! After a wonderful day golfing on the premier golf courses nearby, or participating in the neverending nautical activities, we recommend that you indulge in a delicious meal at Barbakoa, a 5 minute walk from the residence. Their desserts are particularly good! This region is renowned for the quality of its surfing spots, for beginners and experts alike. The beach of Les 2 Jumeaux in Hendaye and the bay of Saint-Jean-de-Luz are perfect for beginners, while the Erromardie and Lafitenia are certainly worth a visit! Pick up groceries for your stay at the Lidl, a 2-minute drive away, and in July and August, we recommend heading to the colourful weekly market!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- In July and August, make sure to visit the colourful weekly market near the residence!
- Sit out on your terrace or loggia and breathe the fresh air
- Bedding configurations in the second sleeping area vary - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking
- Arrange for paid bakery service for a tasty treat in the mornings
- Basic Wi-Fi access is available for FREE in your apartment, and you can upgrade to Full Service Wi-Fi from €5/day
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge from €6/night. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be charged from €40 to €100
- A cleaning kit may be rented for €4.5/kit
- While bed linen and towels are supplied upon arrival, a change of bed linen and towels may be provided for €9/towel kit or €9/bed linen kit
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax and a €200/apartment damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- Also note that this unit accommodates a maximum of 6 guests (inclusive of babies and infants)
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day