Accès télésièges! Bel appartement cosy pour 6
Looking for an apartment with great access to the pistes and a central location? Check out our ski-in/ski-out property! Thanks to our location in picturesque Pralognan-La-Vanoise, you’ll love to be close to shops, restaurants, and ski lifts. Perfect for families and friends, you will love our 2 Bedroom Apartment for 6 and all its amenities!
- FREE bed linens and towels!
- In the heart of the ski station
- Equipped Kitchen
- PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace!
- Convenient Ski locker
- Covered parking available
- FREE Wi-Fi in the reception
- Hotel-style front desk and reception
Our charming ski-in/ski-out 41m2 Apartment for 6 features:
- 2 Bedrooms with either a Double Bed or 2 Single Beds
- Sofa bed for 2 in the living room
- Bathroom with towels provided. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towels can be provided for FREE.
- Living Area with a sofa and TV
- Kitchen features ceramic hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a toaster, and a coffeemaker. A washing machine and dryer are also provided!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at the Résidence Les Jardins de la Vanoise, which include:
- FREE Wi-Fi in the reception area.
- Ski-in/ski-out access to this property.
- On-site ski storage with a ski locker.
- Covered parking.
- Food and Drink: Don’t feel like cooking? Head to La Ripaille, a cozy restaurant that makes delightful food using local produce. Their pizza is spectacular! If you need a drink after a crazy day on the pistes, head over to Bar Du Bochor.
- Outdoor Activities: Your rental is just 50m away from the resort center where you can find everything you'll need including ski rentals! If you're new to skiing, don't sweat it! You can take lessons at the resort. If you need to rent some skis, you can walk over to Go Sport Montagne.
- Places to see: If you want to take a break from skiing, why not visit le Lac Blanc, a beautiful lake cut in half by a stone path to allow farmers to go through with their animals, a typical Savoie sight. Feel like hiking? You should go hiking at le Petit Mont Blanc, the peak offers a stunning and unrivaled view of the glaciers of the region.
- Nervous about skiing? Brush up on your technique by taking classes at the resort ski school
- Head to the reception and take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi
- Mid or end-of-stay cleaning services are available, please inquire at reception
- Covered parking for €9/day or €49/week.
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- Bring your pet along for an additional fee of €7 per night or €35 per week
- Decoration and views of the unit may vary
- A daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3/person and a fully-refundable damage deposit of €260 will be charged upon arrival.
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or the cleaning deposit of between €56 and €154 will be kept
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day