Bel Appartement avec Accès direct aux télésièges!
Want to be close to the pistes and in a convenient central location? Check out our ski-in/ski-out property! Thanks to our location in picturesque Pralognan-La-Vanoise, you’ll love to be close to shops, restaurants, and ski lifts. Our spacious 2 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 8 is the perfect fit for families or groups of friends!
- In the heart of the ski station
- Equipped Kitchen
- PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace!
- Convenient Ski locker
- Covered parking available
- FREE Wi-Fi in the reception
- Hotel-style front desk and reception
Enjoy your stay in our charming ski-in/ski-out 48m2 apartment which features:
- 2 Bedrooms: a Double Bed OR 2 Single Beds OR Trundle beds.
- Sleeping Alcove with Bunk beds ( OR 1 Single bed in the Alcove and 1 extra bed in another bedroom)
- Living Area with a sofa bed that can accommodate 2 extra guests, and a TV
- 2 Bathrooms
- The kitchen features ceramic hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a toaster, and a coffeemaker. You'll also find a washing machine and dryer!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at the Résidence Les Jardins de la Vanoise, which include:
- FREE Wi-Fi in the reception area.
- Ski-in/ski-out access to this property.
- On-site ski storage with a ski locker.
- Covered parking.
- Food and Drink: Don’t feel like cooking? Head to La Ripaille, a cozy restaurant that makes delightful food using local produce. Their pizza is spectacular! If you need a drink after a crazy day on the pistes, head over to Bar Du Bochor.
- Outdoor Activities: Your rental is just 50m away from the resort center where you can find everything you'll need including ski rentals! If you're new to skiing, don't sweat it! You can take lessons at the resort. If you need to rent some skis, you can walk over to Go Sport Montagne.
- Places to see: If you want to take a break from skiing, why not visit le Lac Blanc, a beautiful lake cut in half by a stone path to allow farmers to go through with their animals, a typical Savoie sight. Feel like hiking? You should go hiking at le Petit Mont Blanc, the peak offers a stunning and unrivaled view of the glaciers of the region.
- Bedding configurations may vary - Please let our team know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Linen Pack (sheets, bath towel): included
- Baby kit (cot and chair) is included (on request).
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €35/pet/week or €7/pet/day. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Breakfast (Bread, croissants and pastries) delivery service: Payment on site
- Daily Cleaning Service: 25.00 €/day for 7 guests; 30.00 €/day for 8 guests
- Mid-Stay Cleaning Service: 60 €/day for 7 guests; 70 €/day for 8 guests
- End-of-stay cleaning service: 70 - 205€ per apartment
- Raclettes Grill: 5.00€/day
- Covered parking: 15.00€/day; 69.00€/week
- Guests are welcome to use the Wi-Fi in the reception
- The properties here are individually decorated
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 per apartment
- Please note that a small daily eco-tax and tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrival. The amount is subject to change, please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day