place PRALOGNAN LA VANOISE, FR
Au pied des pistes! Bel Appartement+ casiers à ski
Looking for an apartment with great access to the pistes and a central location? Check out our ski-in/ski-out property! Thanks to our location in picturesque Pralognan-La-Vanoise, you’ll love to be close to shops, restaurants, and ski lifts. Great for families or groups of friends, our 2 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 9 boasts all the modern comfort that you need to spend a memorable holiday!
- In the heart of the ski station
- Equipped Kitchen
- PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace!
- Convenient Ski locker
- Covered parking available
- FREE Wi-Fi in the reception
- Hotel-style front desk and reception
Stay in our charming ski-in/ski-out 62m2 Alcove Apartment for 9 which features:
- Two bedrooms sleep 2 each in either a Double bed, 2 Single beds, a Trundle bed, or a Bunk bed
- Alcove area sleeps 2 and may feature a Bunk bed or Trundle bed
- There is an additional Sofa bed in the living room
- Living Area with TV
- Kitchen features ceramic hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a coffeemaker, and a toaster. A washing machine and dryer are also provided!
- Bathroom with separate WC
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at the Résidence Les Jardins de la Vanoise, which include:
- FREE Wi-Fi in the reception area
- Ski-in/ski-out access to this property
- On-site ski storage with a ski locker
- Covered parking
- Food and Drink: Don’t feel like cooking? Head to La Ripaille, a cozy restaurant that makes delightful food using local produce. Their pizza is spectacular! If you need a drink after a crazy day on the pistes, head over to Bar Du Bochor.
- Outdoor Activities: Your rental is just 50m away from the resort center where you can find everything you'll need including ski rentals! If you're new to skiing, don't sweat it! You can take lessons at the resort. If you need to rent some skis, you can walk over to Go Sport Montagne.
- Places to see: If you want to take a break from skiing, why not visit le Lac Blanc, a beautiful lake cut in half by a stone path to allow farmers to go through with their animals, a typical Savoie sight. Feel like hiking? You should go hiking at le Petit Mont Blanc, the peak offers a stunning and unrivaled view of the glaciers of the region.
- Bedding configurations may vary - Please let our team know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Sheets: 10 € per person
- 7 €/Bath towel, 5 €/Hand towel, 5 €/Bath mat
- Linen Pack (sheets, bath towel): included
- Baby kit (cot and chair) is included (on request).
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €35/pet/week or €7/pet/day. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Breakfast (Bread, croissants and pastries) delivery service: Payment on site
- Daily Cleaning Service: 25.00 €/day for 7 guests; 30.00 €/day for 8 guests
- Mid-Stay Cleaning Service: 60 €/day for 7 guests; 70 €/day for 8 guests
- End-of-stay cleaning service: 70 - 205€ per apartment
- Raclettes Grill: 5.00€/day
- Covered parking: 15.00€/day; 69.00€/week
- Guests are welcome to use the Wi-Fi in the reception
- The properties here are individually decorated
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 per apartment
- Please note that a small daily eco-tax and tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrival. The amount is subject to change, please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day
Free cancellation if you cancel within 48 hours of booking and are more than 30 days before check-in
50% guest refund if you cancel more than 30 days before check-in
No refund if you cancel 30 days or less before check-in
50% guest refund
48 hours after booking
30 days before check-in
Select your dates
Select your guests